Monday, March 25, 2013

New PVP Companion Pets

I'm totally loving the new PVP companion pets. They just follow you around like a cuddly puppy. The best part is unlike our normal companion pets we can kill these ones.  The Jackfrostin pet from Stormreaver has been my personal favorite. He waited while my fellow lock friend Tenebrefigo and I took down 4 of his friends, cap the farm, and then kill him. Sweet times. It took us a little while to realize Bowmee from Tichondrius was a battleground companion pet as well cuz he liked to stand at a distance.

Thanks botters. We're really enjoying the new Horde Battleground Companion Pets. I'm sure the Horde feels the same away about the Alliance versions. Normally I don't mind bots. They make things on the auction cheaper and easy to flip a profit. In BG's they sadly play better than many players but these new ones are great since they don't attack or heal anything they are easy to report AFK and have removed.


You can't see Tenebrefigo and I since I had to scroll down to find the pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment